Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bloggin

Ok I have realized that this bloggin stuff is hard. With the summer here I am soo busy. Also with getting the antique booth I have been to auctions at least 3 times a week. I didn't realize this hobby would turn into a full time job. I got my first check from Knitting Mills (where the booth is). But to my dismay the only person that sold anything was my sister inlaw. But on a good note on Monday I sold 1 possibly 2 items. Hopefully I can find my nich. I just don't know what sells the best right now. Our booth is a hodgepoge of items.

Well I have to run. For some reason the laundry fairy does not stop here anymore and do my wash for me. It is amazing how many clothes this family wears.

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

don't give me any shit about blogging, you do it because those of us who know you want to know what is going on with you. or at least we want to pretend that we want to know what is going on with you.

PLUS YOU ARE FUNNY AS HELL.

IF YOU STOP, I'LL STOP.