Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WOW!!

I am finally getting to go to VEGAS!!! Our friends Edna & Whit found a deal on flights. Only $110 total for Wade and I round trip to Vegas from Atlanta. I am so excited. We leave on Feb. 4th and return on Feb. 6th. I know it is not long but just long enough so that Wade doesn't go crazy. He hates crowds, etc. I think he is allergic to fun.

I cannot believe that it has been since November that I posted. We were so busy with football and school that I just have not had time. The holidays are going to be fun. After Friday I am off until Jan. 2nd. Maybe then I will have time to get caught up on some things I need to do. I am hoping to get my kitchen painted while I am on vacation.

I have lots going on for the new year. Once I get my thoughts together I will get it on here.

I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: