Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weekend with "The Girls"







I just got back from my weekend with "THE GIRLS". We had soo much fun! We went to Ft. Yargo in Winder, GA to scrapbook from Thursday night until Sunday night. I forgot my camera. (I know, I am a scrapbooker how could I do that!! I should be ashamed) This pic was taken with my phone. This is my friend Teresa. We had soo much fun over the weekend. Couldn't we pass for sisters! I have found my long lost twin.


As always it was a ton a laughs. Lauren was as crazy as always. You would need to read her blog about the incident with her pants. She tells the story so much better than I can.


We don't have another weekend planned anytime soon. Lauren starts teaching in February and her weekends are taken. We will have to plan in advance for everyone to get together again. I know we will go to Knoxville in April for the yard sale at Scrapbooks & More.

No comments: