Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life is just kickin my rear!

There is just simply not enough time in the day. I physically can not get everything I need done in the time I have been given. 4th grade is HARD!!! Katie is struggling and I just don't know what to do. We spent tonight from 7:00 pm -10:00 pm working on homework. During that time I worked on getting everything together so that we can go get our taxes done. I put a load of laundry in to wash. Ifinished getting Katie's clothes she has outgrown ready to go to the consignment sale tomorrow. I put a pot roast on to cook tonight for dinner tomorrow. Oh and I also paid this months bills. I had the BIG bosses in at work today and had to take care of them and also one of the girls in the office was out today because her grandmother died. So I had to do part of her job today too. I just need a mental health day. I just for once want to be caught up on everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to go back to VEGAS!!!! - Edna