Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Intentions

I really have good intentions of keeping my blog up to date. But YIKES !!! Life comes at you fast and sometimes you just get so caught up in everything. Well since Easter (last post) a lot has happened. I went on my first airplane ride alone (story for another day), I also went and taught scrapbooking classes in Madison, WI for my friend Lauren. This little adventure now has a life of its own. What started out as helping her out because she double booked herself for a couple of weekends has grown to me teaching my own classes. Also working in the booth at conventions. I was just asked last night to go to Detroit in May. After that is Arlington, TX in June. Then on to Duluth, GA in July. Yes my head is spinning...
Oh and May 17th is Chris's graduation. See life comes at you fast. You either have to get in the fast lane with it or move over into the slow lane. At this point in life I am driving 90 miles an hour in the fast lane and still getting passed.

No comments: