Monday, April 21, 2008

More New Adventures - Premier Designs

I will soon be selling my FAVORITE product! JEWELRY!! I had a Premier Designs Jewelry show in February. Since then I have been hooked! I absolutely love my new look. Jewelry makes and old outfit look new again. I have gotten so many positive comments about the new items that I have been wearing. Everyone asks about it and I tell them it came from Premier Designs. Well now when they ask I can explain that I can sell them what they want and encourage them to have a party and share the excitement with others!!
Well about a month ago my friend Edna got hooked like I did and started selling it. She has had several parties and is having a blast with it. I went with her on Saturday to a Premier event. I got to thinking why not just start selling it. I love the jewelry and use it daily so the investment would not hurt me.
So... now I am looking for friends, family, friends of family, coworkers, etc to host a party for me. I should have my kit and be ready to go in less than 2 weeks. Until then I will be sending out notes to everyone hoping that everyone will host a party for me!!!
Premier Design parties are great to get all your girlfriends together for a "Girls Night Out". I have lots of ideas for party themes if you need ideas. Premier Designs is High Fashion Jewelry at a very reasonable cost.
Call me or email me for more details. I have set up a new email and website for my Premier Designs business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I will spread the word.