Sunday, July 01, 2007

News from the Wood Family

Wade and I have made a big decision. We are putting ourselves out on a limb and have made an offer on a house. Not another one for us to live in but investment property. We are looking to fix it up and sell it for a profit. We will find out by Monday if they accepted our offer. While we were there writing the offer there was another couple waiting outside to come in and look at it. Thankfully they did not see that we were writing the offer and hopefully ours will be accepted first. But in reality the buyer may hold out till the last minute to see if any better offers come in. Keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime my other booth has come open at the Antique Mall. If I don’t take it I will loose it. So if I don’t get the house I will still want to keep going with the booth. I hate being an adult and having to make decisions. I just have gotten to the point to where you have to spend money to make money. If you don’t put yourself on the line you can’t get ahead. Heaven knows I am not going to get rich just working my regular job. Wade and I are just trying to find other ways to earn some extra income.

No comments: