Tuesday, July 31, 2007

POOL NEWS

Ok it is official. My husband is trying to kill me. It is not a quick death noooo it is slow and painful. We came home from work today and got started on the yard. Our friend Clint came over to help Wade and I. Without him we would still be out there. We got the fence taken down and the shed torn down. I also got the yard sprayed for ants. (per the pool people) The tree company will be here in the morning to start taking out the 8 trees that need to come out. I should have taken a before pic tonight before it got dark but I forgot. I will try to get one in the morning when I leave for work. I know it is going to look like a disaster zone when I get home tomorrow.

The pool is scheduled to be installed the week of August 6th. At least we may get 4-8 weeks out of the pool before we have to close it down. Wonder how long it is going to take to fill it up and get warm? Oh YIKES.. wonder how much my water bill is going to be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will all be worth it in the end right? I'm looking forward to the end of summer party. I'm always up for a good time. We missed you all at Clint's B-day party. Let's just say there were lap dances involved and leave it at that. Oh yeah...and underwear modeling by Clint...hehe ;)

P.S. Two posts in two days...WOW!