Sunday, July 29, 2007

YIkes!! No blog entry in 2 weeks?

Ok I admit I am sooo bad at this. I am even bad at reading my friends blogs. My friend Lauren could have said all kinds of bad stuff about me in her blog and I would not have even known it. The problem is that the webnatzis at work will not let me have access to my blog therefore I cannot check it or ready anyone elses. After working on the computer all day at work I really don't like to come home and turn mine on.

Well I have been busy doing the auction thing. Things at the booth are doing well. I am making a little bit of money. It is at least paying for my habit.

On to today... Wade and I got a wild hair and we purchased a pool today. Yup you heard me right... a swimming POOL! I am excited. They had them 50% off. I understand that this is the end of the season but we will get some use out of it before we close it down for the winter. We have a ton to get done. We have trees to cut, fence to take down & move, a storage building to remove, get a backhoe and move dirt oh and a deck to build.

Hopefully we can have everyone over for an end of summer party. I will take pics of the progress. We are planning on starting on Monday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lauren Ferguson said...

And when you are done will you come to my house and build me a deck.

Yeah, y'all got a hair in your butt.

I will be there in my kini.

love ya like cooked food!!!

Oh and PS I would only talk about you if I had something to say. Maybe tomorrow.

until we meet again,

Anonymous said...

I guess I can come and supervise...LOL. I would love to help. If there is anything I can do, let me know.