Sunday, September 23, 2007

Funny for the day..

Ok some of you may know my friend Lauren from ATL. She is crazy. She is always suprising everyone and doing crazy stuff. Well this time she got it. Katie and I drove to ATL today to suprise her. She had no clue it was great! The look on her face when we pulled up was priceless. She has been under a lot of stress lately with getting her basement finished. Katie and I went down to help her out for the day. She has a GREAT new scrapbook room! I LOVE her shelves. I ended up scraping paint off windows and hanging her curtains. Everything is looking good. Our friend Teresa came down today to spend a couple of weeks with her. She is going to help Lauren go through all her stuff and get organized. Maybe they will come to my house and help me. My scrap room needs major help.

No comments: