Friday, September 21, 2007

Life is always an adventure!

Well yesterday Wade called me from work saying that he was having problems breathing and his arm was numb. I immediately left work and went and pick him up and we went to the ER. For Wade to ask to go to the doctor I knew he was sick. Long story short... after being in the ER from 11:30-5:30 and 1 xray, 1 cat scan and 2 breathing treatments later... he has a bacterial infection in his lungs. They have him on an inhaler, steroids & antibiotics. The doctor said he should be just fine. Next time his sinuses start draining he will listen to me and take some medicine. That is what they think caused the infection. Men... what do are we suppose to do with them?

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

Well, to answer your question? About the man thing...

Take advantage of this opportunity to remind him every chance that you get that if he would just stop being such a PENIS head, and listen to you from now on, you could take him places.

I would also remind him that you are now going to need some girl time to get your head on straight and that you will be gone for approximately one month. That is every weekend for the month of October.

I say work it for all you can. I think that we need to let Wade take a hit for the team.

love ya like cooked food,
L