Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!!!

Yikes!! I had actually not even thought about today being Friday the 13th. It hit me this morning when I got to work. My freaky Friday started off at 1:30 AM with Katie getting sick. I thought it was just something she ate. But after throwing up 3 times I knew something was not right!! Just when I thought that was it...NO... the cat started throwing up to !! Needless to say after being up till 3 AM cleaning up and 1/2 can of Lysol, we were all ready for bed.

We all got up fine this morning.. tired but fine. Katie was feeling better so I sent her to school. Well.. that did not last long. The school nurse called me at 11:30 to come and get her that she was not feeling well. Come to find out they sent over 100 kids home from school yesterday. There was a note sent home.. that of course I did not read. Seems like there is some kind of stomach bug going around.

So..Katie and I are at home today. She is in the bed watching cartoons and I am in my scrap room working on invitations for my inlaws renewal of wedding vows ceremony in May. I have close to 100 of these gems to get done in less than 10 days.

So that is my next adventure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Katie is feeling better today. Glad you finally joined us out here in blog land. Who is renewing their vows?

Jennifer