Monday, April 16, 2007

What A Weekend!

Well just when I thought it could not get worse it does. I caught Katie's stomach bug. Yep I was up Sat night/Sunday at 2:30AM praying to the porcelain god. I guess only one good thing has come to all of this. Yep..I have the cleanest toilets of anyone around. I have spraying almost a whole can of Lysol around everywhere. So far Wade has dodged the bullet on this one. (insert devil laugh). I hope he does not get it. (LOL)

Another good thing is that while I had free time on Friday staying home with Katie, I got all the invites done for Lynne & Billy's vow renewal. YEA!!!

Well Katie is going to Girl Scout camp this weekend without me. I am kind of sad but I am also glad I don't have to go. She is sooo excited about going. She is going to get to ride a horse. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all better!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better !

Renee

Anonymous said...

wow a weekend just you and wade - I wonder what you too will be doing!!!