Sunday, April 29, 2007

WOW What a Week!

Yikes! I knew this week was going to be crazy and it definately was! This is the first chance I had to get on the computer. I had 6 groups in at work this week. Monday thru Wednesday I got home late. So with my week being so busy I have spent today doing laundry. I am still waiting on the laundry fairy to come over and help me out but somehow it never happens.

I did get time yesterday to go over by Scrapbook Heaven and pick up Lauren goodies that she purchased over the phone with her gift certificate from the yard sale. Can you believe that woman thinks that I am going to make sure that bag of goodies gets to her? Possession is 9/10 of the law right? Just kidding Lauren.. I will try to get your stuff in the mail this week.

Katie won a ticket to the Lookouts game at school about 2 weeks ago. She is the most improved in her class. The prize was the ticket. I got extra tickets from my work so that we can all go. The game is on Monday night. She keeps reminding us that the game starts at 7:15.

At school on Friday Katie participated in the Run-Walk- A-Thon. She got donations from the family. You could pledge a specific amount or so much per lap. It seems she only ran/walked 9 laps. So.. this time I would have got out much cheaper if I had pledged per lap. Hey you never know. Last year she ran/walked over 40 laps.

Well I gotta run the dryer is buzzing.

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

And I love you for picking up my stuff for me. I know that you have fondled, rubbed and even goosed my stuff. But just remember that it is MY STUFF.

Oh PS, the alundry fairy does not come to your house unless you are preggers. I thought that you knew that.