Sunday, April 22, 2007

Great Weekend!

What a great weekend!! I went shopping at the scrapbook yard sales at Scrapbook Heaven & Scrapbooks & Moore in Knoxville. I got some great buys. It was so good to get to see Renee, Melanie B, Melanie L, Kay and Lauren. I think the overnight trip refreshed all of us. You know some time you just need some girl time. We even talked about when we can plan to do it again!

While I was gone to boys (AKA Wade & Chris) had some guy time. They went to the dirt track races on Saturday night. They are soo excited about working on the car. They have spent the whole day today out in the garage working on it.

Katie came home from Girl Scout Camp. She had a blast. I can't wait to see the pictures. She got to go out in a canoe and also got to ride a horse named Traveler. She said the only complaint was that she had to kill a bug.

Looks like we are all refreshed and ready for the week ahead. Monday through Wednesday at work for me are going to be hectic. I have 6 groups of people that will be in town during that time. I will just take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog ain't gonna write itself...LOL. I am putting up new pics of Summer later today. You should check them out.

Lauren Ferguson said...

Yes, that was the bomb of a weekend. I had so much fun. I must admit that we had fun, cockroach and all. You know if we were to write a book, they would say that we made this stuff up.