Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guess what I did?

Well I made the plunge. I am now the proud owner of a booth at Knitting Mills Antiques. Wade & I along with his brother Jeff & wife Laurie are going to fill it up. This way we can get rid of all the junk we buy at the auction. We LOVE the auction and the thrill of buying a bargain. But I want to try and make some $$. We are going to try it for 6 months and see how it goes. Who knows we may not make a dime. But you don't know until you try. I am excited. So that means we are going to be busy the next couple of weeks going to auctions and buying stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope it works out good for you all. I might go to an auction with you some time. Call me when you all go. There is the possibility of a girls night out next Friday...

Lauren Ferguson said...

This is great. I am so excited to hear that you are going to take the plunge...

As you are buying up stuff and you see some stuff that has my name on it can you buy it for me? Be your best friend. Yep that is what I said. I will be your best friend.

Lauren Ferguson said...

Amy,

I want it to be publicly known that I am your official "Booth Babe"

Yes, we all know what I really wanted to say, but you know, you have a G-Rated blog, so I am keeping it clean.