Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (to me)




Friday May 11, 2007 Wade and I have been married for 11 years. Can you believe it? Who would have thought it would have ever lasted this long! LOL. Wade really put some thought into our anniversary. He brought me flowers to work on Friday and planned our whole evening. We had dinner at Hennen's. By the way it was FABULOUS!! After dinner we walked around downtown and stopped at Ben & Jerry's for ice cream. We were going to take a carriage ride but because it looked like it was going to rain there were not any carriages out. We ended our evening at the hotel room that he had reserved. I was soo impressed that he did all that just for us. So ok he has brownie points for a while...

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

Go Wade Go!!! You put your foot down...

I knew I liked him for a reason. He makes me proud to know that my friend Amy can still be bought with a few shrubs, some extra carbs and a bit of sugar.

You go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII !!!!