Sunday, May 06, 2007

Whew!

Boy has it been a whirlwind of a week. The weekend has gone by just as quick. The plan was to get up on Saturday morning and go to the yard sales and then head up to Tansi. Well it was such a yucky rainy day we hung out at home. We got up early today and headed up there. We got a ton of stuff done. We got 10 bags of mulch put out, the water turned on, the air conditioner put in the window, cleaned the bathrooms & the kitchen. Oh and I also vacuumed the whole place. It is ready for us to go up for Memorial Day weekend. I am pooped now. I got home and put clothes in the wash. Why is a woman's work never done?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Why is there always something to clean?

We missed you all today at the party. Summer was a doll, as usual. I took a bunch of pictures. I will post some on my website this week sometime if you want to see them.

Lauren Ferguson said...

Folks are waiting for ice in hell and you want to know when your work is going to be done. Well let me hip you to somethin' NEVER.

Someone somewhere will always want you to do something and it wont stop until you are dead and then they will pissed because you died and want to know what you are doin'.

I read that in a card somewhere.