Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I know you are reading this and thinking .... did you loose your mind. An Anniversary and Mother's Day all in the same weekend! My mother has been saying this for 11 years now. Don't ask me why I picked the day before Mother's Day to get married. Hind sight I guess I could have picked another day but I wanted to get married in May and that was the only weekend available. (ok so I don't remember for sure but it sounds like a good answer.) Sorry like my friend Lauren I am digressing.
Mother's Day this year was spent getting up and going to church with my mom. After church we went and had lunch at Ryan's. We met my in laws Lynne & Billy there also. We had a nice lunch. After lunch we headed back to our house for a photo op and change clothes and then we went to Lowe's. We picked up mulch and a few plants and went to mom's house to work in the yard. It is amazing what some weeding and a few bags of mulch will do. The yard looks great! So now that I am exhausted I am going to bed and get ready for the week ahead.

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

Just wanted to make you aware that you have the same shirt on that you had on the night before.

Makes me wonder???

I still love ya stinky and all.